Accounts Payable Professional
Startdatum: 07 augustus 2020
Locatie: Noord Brabant
For an international operating client in Utrecht, we are currently looking for a:
Accounting Professional junior or medior
The organization is on a journey to further professionalize the organization and at the same time develop new business (models). Being the atypically mix that they are, Finance is at the core in driving their developments. Finance will bring clarity and focus by supporting the organizations business in creating value, challenging cost & investment levels, efficiently running transaction processes and protecting the business with integrity and appropriate controls.
As an Accounting Professional you are supporting the Financial Service Centre Team of Europe reporting to the Manager Accounting. You will participate within the financial accounting or P2P/GL team.
- Daily booking of bank statements and invoices (incoming and outgoing payments);
- Financial accounting, processes, reporting and related analysis;
- Supporting activities in accounts receivable (match of payments without specifications, contact with customers to request payment specifications, create reports);
- Supporting back up in accounts payable (booking of invoices, preparation of outgoing payments).
- 0-2 years relevant experience. Experience in doing the bank statements for an international organisation is a big plus;
- At least Bachelor degree equivalent or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- English mandatory, other languages i.e. Dutch, German, French or Italian are nice to have;
- Excel (Vlookup, Sumif, Pivot);
- Experience with Financial Systems;
- Enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, team player, accurate, pro-active, ownership, reliable, structured/organized, deadlines focused and loyal.
What’s in it for you
- They offer an interesting and varied job in an important position in the organization where no day is the same;
- They offer a good remuneration package with excellent secondary employment conditions;
- You will work in a friendly and informal setting with a dynamic team of over 100 colleagues of many different nationalities. It is a big company so there is a lot of room to grow;
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Anouk van de Laar at 073-6121725, or email@example.com