GL Accountant VAT Dutch Administrations
Startdatum: 19 september 2020
General Ledger accountant VAT Netherlands (40 hours
Are you numerically very strong and a sparring partner for the business?
In view of the growth and ambitions of our Client, we are looking for a hands on General ledger accountant VAT who, after a thorough training process, will work In the supporting the Financial Service Center Team of Europe, reporting to the Manager Accounting. Because of the split-up of a number of administrations you are responsible for the Dutch Administration.
In collaboration with our local partners you are executing accounting and administrative activities for our clients subsidiaries in compliance with local legislations.
It is a comprehensive function. We would like to tell you more about this in a personal conversation. Below is a brief summary of your tasks:
Your main tasks
- Month end and year end closure activities ( Netherlands)
- Prepare VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat declarations
- Perform payroll activities ( Netherlands) in collaboration with HR and local partners
- Booking of incoming invoices (use of electronic Invoice workflow)
- Booking of employees travel expenses
- Prepare outgoing payments
- Perform a monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Coordinate tax- and compliance issues with local partner
- Prepare intercompany invoices according to Transfer price agreements
- Monitor filing of all financial statements, Corporate Tax obligations
For the Gl Accountant vacancy we are looking for someone who has a strong numerical and financial understanding and the ambition to bring the organization to the 'next level'. What do you have to recognize yourself in.
- You have an academic working and thinking level;
- You are able to be operationally active and work with rolled up;
- In addition to relevant experience, you have a healthy ambition;
- You are very strong in communication;
- You have an enterprising work mentality.
- Experience: 5-7 years in General Ledger/VAT accounting;
- Languages: Dutch and English mandatory, other languages i.e. German, French, Italian are nice to have;
- Excel (Vlookup, Sumif, Pivot);
- Financial System (Dynamics365, NetSuite, MS Navision);
- Online Banking.
The organisation has a long track record in supply chain management. They are based in Europe, headquartered in the Netherlands (approx. 100 FTE) and has over 50 depots. Our Client also has a sister company in Deventer (NL) and the USA.
We are constantly striving for excellence. This strong desire sets us apart from our competitors, and constantly drives us to improve our systems and thus retain our leading position within the industry. This passion is embedded in our four core values: we are a team, make it happen, embrace change and personal engagement.
- Salary : €3.500-€4.000, depending on knowledge and experience;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions;
- A friendly and informal setting with a dynamic team of over 100 colleagues of many different nationalities.
For the vacancy GL Accountant we go through the following procedure:
For more information about this vacancy please contact Mark Damman firstname.lastname@example.org/ (06) 29188307.
- The first selection and introduction is done by WERF Recruitment;
- Then the procedure starts at our Client. This is structured as follows;
- The first conversation with the Line of Business Manager;
- A second meeting with the COO and a colleague from the MT and WERF;
- A personal analysis will be part of this;
- Finally, the cooperation is made concrete and the contract is concluded;
- During the procedure your references will be approached and checked (of course after your approval).