Customer Expert Professional (full time)
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. We also manufacture and sell a broad portfolio of footwear for work, play and outdoor activities.
SPS is a strategic business unit of Honeywell, a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry-specific solutions including aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Honeywell technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
By joining Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions in Amsterdam, you become a member of our diverse team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who create the things that shape our future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
As the Customer Expert Professional you’re responsible for maintaining accurate contract data related to agreements, and supporting emergency orders. You’ll interface with LSS organization and ISC to optimize P2 support options, processes and data maintenance. You assist in searching for relevant information, assists with analysis, compiles data for reports, and manages CS work processes and other established administrative procedures. By performing general and specific administrative tasks you function the front end for internal LSS requests in P2 support options. These tasks will be performed according the Honeywell procedures, guidelines and standards of business and personal conduct. You will be supporting customers from various countries across Europe and will have a chance to use your language capabilities on a day-to-day basis. If you like to be responsible for operational excellence, customer satisfaction and objectives received at a team level, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- Monitor PMC mailbox communication and act respectively on all requests and pending P2 backlog (P2 rush order handling).
- Interface with internal customers when necessary for problem solving and/or questions related to the P2 contract data.
- Be the customer contact and representative for contract related matters within the ISLC team.
- Responsible for keeping ISLC P2 contract data up to date and in sync with Siebel.
- Manage and act on result of parts status changes in ISLC tool and Siebel.
- Responsible for quarterly P2 fee calculation and invoicing including rush order freight charges.
- Contribute to yearly LSS contract renewal process;
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal customers to optimize customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for providing regular overview and progress reports to team lead to monitor performance;
- Train, coach and provide operational support to the team concerning P2 contract related matters;
- Take the lead in improving contract related processes and performance;
- Understand, Meet and Exceed customer expectations;
- Responsible for up to date work process and procedure documentation for PMC;
- Responsible for providing results out of assigned additional ad-hoc tasks and quality checks;
- Participate in team meetings and improvement projects, reporting results to team lead;
- Participate in all trainings that are related with the day2day operations;
- Follow safety rules & regulations;
- Contribute to continuous performance excellence;
- Back up team members as required per team plan and agreement.
- Business fluent in written and spoken English AND Dutch;
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education or experience in similar roles);
- 0-2 years work experience in a customer-facing role will be an asset;
- Able to handle lots of e-mails;
- Being flexible, adaptive and a fast-learner
- Being communicative and supportive;
- Experience with SAP;
- Excellent excel skills (VBA micros);
- MS Access skills.
What we offer:
A fun and varied job in an innovative and growing organization. There is room for new initiatives and ideas: sharing your experience is highly appreciated! You receive a competitive salary and terms of employment: depending on age and experience.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Stan Friedrich at 073-6121725, or firstname.lastname@example.org